Andy has tried numerous civil cases throughout Southwest Ohio. He has extensive experience representing clients in trial and appellate courts and at mediations and arbitrations. He has extensive experience representing business clients in insurance questions and employment related conflicts. He also specializes in contract disputes and many other forms of litigation. Andy also handles work place intentional tort claims, defamation claims, emotional distress claims and assault and battery claims.
Andy is active at Bishop Fenwick High School in various capacities including serving as chairman of the board and volunteering as the boys’ varsity soccer coach from 2002-11. He also helped coach Fenwick’s student mock trial team. He served on the board of Keep Montgomery County Beautiful (2008-11).
He served as secretary of the University of Dayton Law School Alumni Board from 2004 to 2008.
He was a member of the MCC All-Academic team. He holds a USYSA National D coaching license. Andy coached for several youth soccer organizations in southwest Ohio.
In addition, Andy enjoys spending time with his wife, also an attorney, and their family.
- University of Dayton School of Law J.D., 1994
- Xavier University B.A., History/Business, cum laude, 1991
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio Super Lawyers, 2011-20
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2005-09
- Best Lawyers in America, 2019
- Martindale Hubbell, AV Rating
- Ohio State High School Athletic Association Sportsmanship Coaching Award
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys (Board of Trustees)
- Bishop Fenwick High School (Chairman of the Board)