Tom Bruns has spent his entire career litigating all manner of civil cases, from bad faith to business disputes to professional malpractice to personal injury. He is rated AV Pre-eminent by Martindale Hubbell and is honored to be selected as an Ohio Super Lawyer and a Best Lawyer. He is licensed in both Ohio and Kentucky.
Tom is a proud father of seven and enjoys spending time with his family. When Tom is not working, he finds time to help coach his children’s sports teams.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law J.D., 1990
- Miami University B.A., Zoology, 1987
- Ohio Super Lawyer, 2007-20
- Best Lawyers in America, 2008-20; 2018 Insurance “Lawyer of the Year” – Cincinnati, OH
- Martindale Hubbell, AV Rating
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association