Anne enjoys a diverse civil defense litigation and appellate practice. An experienced litigator, Anne’s trial experience includes defense of national corporations and individuals alike, and she has handled successful appeals in multiple Ohio appellate districts, including jurisdictional memoranda in the Supreme Court of Ohio. Anne’s client-first approach to providing excellent, efficient, and effective legal services has led to success both inside and outside the courtroom. She holds an AV® Preeminent™ Rating, and has been selected by her peers multiple times to the Ohio Super Lawyers List and most recently in the 30th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
Anne currently serves as President of the Dayton Bar Association. She is a member of the Carl D. Kessler Inn of Court, having served as both its Programming Chair and President, and is a member of The Lawyer’s Club of Dayton and serves on its Board of Trustees.
Community commitment is important to Anne. She now serves on the Board of Trustees for A Special Wish, and is a past member of the Associate Board for the Dayton Art Institute and the Women’s Board for Dayton Children’s Hospital.
- University of Kentucky J. David Rosenberg College of Law, J.D., 2003
- University of Virginia, B.A. Economics, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Martindale Hubbell, AV Rating
- Ohio Super Lawyers
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Best Lawyers in America, 2024
- Dayton Business Journal “40 Under 40,” 2014
- Dayton Bar Association, Board of Trustees (2019 to present)
- Carl D. Kessler Inn of Court (President, 2013-2015; Programming Chair, 2011-2013)
- Lawyers Club of Dayton (Board of Trustees, 2023 to present)
- A Special Wish Foundation (Board of Trustees, 2020 to present)
- Dayton Art Institute Associate Board (2010-2014)
- Hospice of Dayton, Foundation Board (2012-2013)
- Ohio State Bar Association, Foundation Fellow