Cindy handles personal injury and insurance cases in Ohio and Kentucky and has participated in many jury trials, mediations and settlements arising out of automobile collisions, premises liability, products liability and medical negligence. Since 2009, Cindy has been a certified mediator, mediating personal injury and domestic relations cases.
In addition, Cindy has been an adjunct professor at Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University. She was named among the Top 25 Women in Kentucky by Super Lawyers for both 2011 and 2012.
- University of Louisville School of Law J.D., 1988
- (Law Review, 1986-1987; Managing Editor, 1987-1988)
- University of Louisville, B.A., Humanities with High Honors, 1983
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Super Lawyers, 2008-15
- Kentucky Super Lawyers, Top 25 Women, 2011-12
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association